Sin - free 2D ORPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sin - free 2D ORPG

Sin is a free 2D ORPG in developement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Poll
How old are you?
12-14
[Game] WindsWars Vote_lcap29%[Game] WindsWars Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
15-18
[Game] WindsWars Vote_lcap47%[Game] WindsWars Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
19-25
[Game] WindsWars Vote_lcap24%[Game] WindsWars Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
26-35
[Game] WindsWars Vote_lcap0%[Game] WindsWars Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Latest topics
» I'm Alive!!!
[Game] WindsWars EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 am by Punika

» Are you older than 18?
[Game] WindsWars EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:58 pm by Warlordofall

» Hello Sin-Online Community!
[Game] WindsWars EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 pm by Proxy

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNIKA!!!!!!
[Game] WindsWars EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:02 pm by Blodyavenger

» sin online art ^^
[Game] WindsWars EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 am by Austin

» New staff member!
[Game] WindsWars EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm by wharp

» Corrupt a wish!!
[Game] WindsWars EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 am by BeNjO

» Oh hai ^_^
[Game] WindsWars EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:04 pm by Proxy

» [UPDATE] new monsters
[Game] WindsWars EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:20 am by BeNjO

Top posters
Punika
[Game] WindsWars Vote_lcap[Game] WindsWars Voting_bar[Game] WindsWars Vote_rcap 
JFTC
wharp
BeNjO
Pandemic
Dude
Blodyavenger
Lach
Chakkra
Kokoro

[Game] WindsWars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JFTC
Developer
Developer
JFTC

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-03

[Game] WindsWars Empty
PostSubject: [Game] WindsWars   [Game] WindsWars EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:57 pm

[Game] WindsWars WindsWars_banner

Game: WindsWars
Type: browser game
Admin: Punika, JFTC.

What is WindsWars?
    WindsWars is a free browser game that you can play for 5 minutes a day.
    In this game you are a medieval lord who attacks others to grab their gold and earn glory. To do it effectively you need to build an army, invest in economy and make trade agreements and alliances with other lords. Unlike other games, everything here is fast, you don't spend days hiding in fear behind walls to build economy before launching an attack. Due to the score/rank systems you will be able to invade others the very first day.

What is the story behind WindsWars
    WindsWars was related to our previous 2D ORPG project Winds Online. And we wanted to do something with our members to keep them waiting until the beta was released. Punika decided to set up this game and so we played and meanwhile developing on Winds Online. To bad Winds Online has been stopped due the project leader had not any motivation to continue...

How does it work?
Score:
    Players are ranked depending on score. The score consists of:
    1) Glory: gained through battle, it also grants morale combat bonus
    2) Experience: you can train army or fight a lot, it also improves your battle power
    3) Palace: you need to build this, very expensive but grants many bonuses like higher taxes, more knights & merchants
    4) Technologies: build university then invest some gold to get various bonuses, each technology costs more than previous so choosing which path to take is crucial to victory.

Time:
    Each hour you get gold and turns (you can store up to 200 turns). Turns represents mobility of your army, you need them to attack other lords. Each day your population is increased. You get also other benefits like additional laws to issue, diamonds if you have a mine, etc.

Economy:
    Well, someone needs to pay for all the things above. There are three sources of income. First one, through raid, just send your army to rob another lord. The second is from taxes, it happens each hour. The last one is from trade with other lords, you need to arrange this.

Army:
    Population determines your maximum number of military units, except for knights which are determined by palace size. You should train them and provide barracks. Siege machines and fortifications are handy as well. Do not neglect training of your general, he can improve your army power by 50% or even more if you choose right technologies. You can also invent new technologies to upgrade your army capabilities.

Quote:
    Do you have what it takes to be a ruler?
    Join WindsWars and become a medieval lord and join the struggle for power, gold and glory.
    Fight against other factions or Control your own faction and defend it with all your powers.

Lead the best army!

Activity:
    WindsWars is still active as there are 20+ members daily online. We have met new players which helped us building a great game structure, as in Tax rate, Attack Delay, Factions etc. I want to thank every player of WindsWars for playing.

Feel free to join and invite your friends to have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-09-30

[Game] WindsWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] WindsWars   [Game] WindsWars EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:46 pm

good old times? :)

you have forgotten to mention that WINDS WARS is about 1 1/2 years old already and still running :)

aaaand you also can use www.windswars.tk to get playing
Back to top Go down
http://www.sin-online.co.cc
JFTC
Developer
Developer
JFTC

Male

[Game] WindsWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] WindsWars   [Game] WindsWars EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:54 am

Yeah and I am still having fun once a week seeing players trying there best being #1.
One of the players admired my defense, he failed like 20+ times to steal my gold :D.
But I'm more helping other players to reach the #1 spot then myself.
Back to top Go down
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male

[Game] WindsWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] WindsWars   [Game] WindsWars EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:30 pm

i hope later all the players will also move to sin :P
(of course while playing ww)

the the community will get about 10-20 new active members :0
Back to top Go down
Lach
Newbe
Newbe

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-08

[Game] WindsWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] WindsWars   [Game] WindsWars EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:23 pm

I would play it but I could never get into the Wbe browser games. I've tried Gladiatus and a few others I can'r remember but I could never play more than 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://stormbladeforums.forumakers.com/
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male

[Game] WindsWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] WindsWars   [Game] WindsWars EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:05 am

i dont rly play browserbased games
but at ww we got some people who already play for about a year ;)
Back to top Go down
JFTC
Developer
Developer
JFTC

Male

[Game] WindsWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] WindsWars   [Game] WindsWars EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:33 am

Thats a bit the point.
WindsWars isn't a game which you should play the whole day.
You can play it min/max for 5 minutes a day.

I, myself, only goes online once a day or once in two days.
Buy some units, barracks, technologies, attack some players, reply some topics and goes Off line again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Game] WindsWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] WindsWars   [Game] WindsWars Empty

Back to top Go down

[Game] WindsWars
Page 1 of 1