Sin - free 2D ORPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sin - free 2D ORPG

Sin is a free 2D ORPG in developement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Poll
How old are you?
12-14
What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_lcap29%What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
15-18
What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_lcap47%What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
19-25
What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_lcap24%What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
26-35
What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_lcap0%What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Latest topics
» I'm Alive!!!
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 am by Punika

» Are you older than 18?
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:58 pm by Warlordofall

» Hello Sin-Online Community!
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 pm by Proxy

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNIKA!!!!!!
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:02 pm by Blodyavenger

» sin online art ^^
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 am by Austin

» New staff member!
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm by wharp

» Corrupt a wish!!
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 am by BeNjO

» Oh hai ^_^
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:04 pm by Proxy

» [UPDATE] new monsters
What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:20 am by BeNjO

Top posters
Punika
What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_lcapWhat other forums/cool games have you been on? Voting_barWhat other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_rcap 
JFTC
What other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_lcapWhat other forums/cool games have you been on? Voting_barWhat other forums/cool games have you been on? Vote_rcap 
wharp
BeNjO
Pandemic
Dude
Blodyavenger
Lach
Chakkra
Kokoro

What other forums/cool games have you been on?

Go down 
+2
Punika
wharp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male
Number of posts : 82
Location : Hidden beneath the leaves of my internal banana farm
Registration date : 2008-11-14

What other forums/cool games have you been on? Empty
PostSubject: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:02 am

I personally like Dragcave and eclipse(another mmorpg maker)
Back to top Go down
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:33 am

hm checking dragcave

click pls ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.sin-online.co.cc
JFTC
Developer
Developer
JFTC

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

None, just playing Trackmania Nations Forever sometimes during class with classmates.
*Yeah we can game during the class/break, most of them play COD5, but I'm not into cod anymore...
Back to top Go down
Dude
Newbe
Newbe
Dude

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:42 am

AQ Worlds, the best browser based MMORPG ever!!!!!!!

CLICK FOR AWESOMENESS
Back to top Go down
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm

its okay, try Incredibots!
Back to top Go down
BeNjO
Assasin
Assasin
BeNjO

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:15 pm

old Archlord and lastchaos

both are just under a gig and need to download, so if u have slow internet i wouldnt bother

both like WoW but free

also i got a lvl 70 odd guradian account on mechquest and star cptn lvl 26 i think on AQ, hit me up if u want them ;o
Back to top Go down
http://www.essenceonline.2ya.com
Gamingace
Newbe
Newbe
Gamingace

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: I go to...   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:14 pm

I like checking out Lostica. Looks really sweet, don't gotta site up yet tho.

Also, I always check my projects forums daily: http://sky-pirates.co.nr
Back to top Go down
http://sky-pirates.co.nr
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:02 pm

I've tried lastchaos, its cool. But i don't like how you can buy everything with money you buy.
Back to top Go down
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:08 pm

this is what SIN wont have ^^

a 100% FREE game wink
Back to top Go down
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 am

will it always?
Back to top Go down
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 am

forever and untill the end of time ^^
Back to top Go down
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:21 am

big promise, remember how you said "never make a promise about development"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other forums/cool games have you been on?   What other forums/cool games have you been on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What other forums/cool games have you been on?
Page 1 of 1