Sin - free 2D ORPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sin - free 2D ORPG

Sin is a free 2D ORPG in developement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Poll
How old are you?
12-14
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_lcap29%Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
15-18
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_lcap47%Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
19-25
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_lcap24%Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
26-35
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_lcap0%Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Latest topics
» I'm Alive!!!
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 am by Punika

» Are you older than 18?
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:58 pm by Warlordofall

» Hello Sin-Online Community!
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 pm by Proxy

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNIKA!!!!!!
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:02 pm by Blodyavenger

» sin online art ^^
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 am by Austin

» New staff member!
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm by wharp

» Corrupt a wish!!
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 am by BeNjO

» Oh hai ^_^
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:04 pm by Proxy

» [UPDATE] new monsters
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:20 am by BeNjO

Top posters
Punika
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_lcapCollecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Voting_barCollecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_rcap 
JFTC
Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_lcapCollecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Voting_barCollecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Vote_rcap 
wharp
BeNjO
Pandemic
Dude
Blodyavenger
Lach
Chakkra
Kokoro

Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male
Number of posts : 82
Location : Hidden beneath the leaves of my internal banana farm
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Empty
PostSubject: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:41 am

These skills will contain the actions to pick berries and flowers and roots from tree's, and you cane make potions out of them!

Things you can pick:
Cherries
Strawberries
raspberries
Things like that, that you can eat right away.

things for herblore to pick:
Ancient oak roots
Magic roots
Bamboo leaves
Suncurn flowers,
which can be mixed to make potions, like:
Bamboo leaves + Ancient oak roots = Strength potion
Suncurn Flowers + Magic roots = Anti- poison!

About the animations..... In the video, I noticed that all of the flowers and waterfalls moved at the same time, so you could edit the source code to have a window to change the animation timing. So you could make flowers move really slowly and the waterfalls move really fast.
Maybe you could even make the animations have more than just two tiles!
Back to top Go down
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:50 am

hmmm a good idea :) and its possible !

now all those masters of vb6 coding would say "this is soo hard to code"

dont need to code much with my idea :P

we could try this idea but not as complicated as you got it there

maybe only for mixing potions, and im not sure if its hard or not to limit this "skill" to specific classes ..

my idea:
get item1 and item2 to mix item3
possible for EVERYONE at "witches house" where a witch is mixing for you as long as you got all the ingredients
Back to top Go down
http://www.sin-online.co.cc
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:21 am

Ya, good idea.... about the picking....Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! BerryBush-2

where did you learn to code VB? I looked on the internet, started out, then found out it was visual basic for microsoft or something
Back to top Go down
JFTC
Developer
Developer
JFTC

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:28 pm

wharp wrote:
These skills will contain the actions to pick berries and flowers and roots from tree's, and you cane make potions out of them!
It can be possible with programming/scripting.

Punika wrote:
my idea:
get item1 and item2 to mix item3
possible for EVERYONE at "witches house" where a witch is mixing for you as long as you got all the ingredients
Which I get the same idea.
I haven't bothered myself trying this.
there was/is a scripting version of this somewhere.

wharp wrote:
About the animations..... In the video, I noticed that all of the flowers and waterfalls moved at the same time, so you could edit the source code to have a window to change the animation timing. So you could make flowers move really slowly and the waterfalls move really fast.
Maybe you could even make the animations have more than just two tiles!
Currently in the engine it can only contain 2 moving pictures.
But with a bit of code editing it can be done, just have to figure out where.

wharp wrote:
where did you learn to code VB? I looked on the internet, started out, then found out it was visual basic for microsoft or something
If you know a bit of Scripting then it can be similar to programming.
Indeed it is Microsoft Visual Basic 6, there are various website where you can learn programming language.
You can also learn programming/scripting by reading other people's script.
Back to top Go down
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:05 pm

I see, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:39 pm

uhm i can't code :P ima coding newb but we gotsomeone helping us :) still a secret :P even jftc doesnt know about it ^^
he is able to do nearly EVERYTHING but i asked him for some simple help first for the alpha :)

but i rly think the "witch" idea will be used
shouldnt be that hard to make it
Back to top Go down
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:20 pm

what about collecting?
Back to top Go down
Punika
Developer
Developer
Punika

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:37 pm

we could make monsters wich drop specific items used only for mixing smile
Back to top Go down
wharp
Assasin
Assasin
wharp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:57 am

psssh, slacking, jk. I think it would be kinda easy to code (from the little coding i know) where there must be a command for that or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!   Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also! Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecting and Herblore! Different timed animations also!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin - free 2D ORPG :: General :: Wishlist , Suggestions-
Jump to: